Saturday, February 6, 2016

One month down, 8 more to go!

With January come and gone, I welcome the shortest training month (and my birthday!)
My birthday gift to myself was a new bike trainer for my long rides until the roads are ready.
I purchased a CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer from Amazon.com

January distance totals are as follows:
Swim - 16350 yds (9.3 miles)
Bike - 78.3 miles
Run - 50.75 miles

The month of February has already seen a first for me. 
This week I did my first 2500yds (1.4 miles) in the pool timed (57mins).
I am excited to see my swim get stronger, but know I have LOTS of work ahead of me.
Next weekend (13th/14th) I tackle 60 miles on the IMWI course via computrainer. I am excited but nervous for the ride. I have been struggling with the ride.

Coming up in February:
My longest swim to date (3500yds), estimated 220 miles on the bike, and an estimated 50+ miles of running.

No races set for February.
I have added both messages and regular visits to my chiropractor to my list to keep my body in top form.

I am looking forward to my next round of challenges and welcome them!

No comments:

Post a Comment