Saturday, February 20, 2016

Consistancy

This week training and life in general took a few turns. Here is the week break down:
Monday - 1.2 mile swim (timed)
Tuesday - Run intervals w/u 1/2mile easy, m/s 2min @ 2%, 2min @ 0, 2min @ 4%, 2min @ 2%, 2min @ 0, 2min @4%, 2min @2%, 2min @6%, 2min @4%, 2min @0 + 6 laps on track w/neg splits, c/d 1/2 mile easy

Wednesday - 90 min on the trainer.

Thursday - Bike/Run brick (30min on the bike + 2 miles off the bike)
**Personal side note** So did not want to workout/train at all this day. I found out my grandpa was headed back to the hospital from a possible stroke.

Friday - 2500yd Swim
**Got my swim in before heading to Madison to visit with my grandparents**

Saturday - 8 mile run

Sunday (tomorrow) - 60 miles on the trainer.
Not going to lie. I am not looking forward to this ride. My new saddle for my bike has been delayed which caused me not to get my bike into the shop. The saddle I have now is the stock one and it has caused a constant bruise on my butt.

This closes out week 7 of training for IMWI.
Happy training everyone! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment